In accordance with the law (Ley 34/2002) dated 11th July 2002 concerning IT services and electronic commerce, the general information about this website is given below:
Owner: CANTEHONDO S.L.
Address: Avda. Real Fábrica de la Reina, 45600 Talavera de la Reina (Toledo)
- IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE OWNER CANTEHONDO S.L., from here on referred to as THE WEB, teatroflamencomadrid.com
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE The present conditions (hereby referred to as Legal Notice) aim to regulate the use of this website by all publics at the present URL. The use of the web by a third party makes that person a User, and presupposes the full acceptance by said User of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The Web owner may offer services and products through the web which may be subject to their own specific conditions which may substitute, complete or change the present conditions, about which the User will be advised in each case.
- CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE The User agrees to use the Web, contents and services in accordance with the law, the present Legal Notice, good practice and public order. The User undertakes not to use the Website or the services provided through the website, for purposes and effects that are illegal or contrary to the contents of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may harm, render useless or deteriorate the Website or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the site by other Users. The use of the Blog shall be governed by the utmost respect for current legislation, as defined in the current Constitution, and relevant legislation. Offensive or abusive remarks or attacks which may violate the rights of any person or institution will not be tolerated. The Administrator has the right to change content, and may eliminate any content which is deemed to be detrimental. Likewise, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, disturb, disable, or in any way damage data, programmes, electronic documents or any other elements found in the website. The User agrees not to obstruct access by other users to the services provided by massive use of computer resources employed by the website owner, or undertake any other action which may damage, interrupt or generate errors to the systems. The User agrees not to introduce programmes, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other kind of logical or sequential characters device that cause or may cause any kind of alteration to the I.T. systems of the website owner or third parties.
- ADVERTISING Part of the Website may contain advertising contents or be sponsored. The advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material sent for inclusion on the Website complies with the relevant applicable laws. The website owners will not be liable for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that advertising or sponsorship content may contain.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All the industrial and intellectual property rights of this website and of the contents and elements included in the website are the exclusive property of the WEBSITE OWNER, teatroflamencomadrid.com or have been granted to it for such purpose (including but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, content, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, databases and other elements that appear on the site) except where indicated. Similarly, all the brand names, trademarks or other distinctive signs of any kind on the Website are protected by Law. The website owner teatroflamencomadrid.com does not grant any kind of licence or authorization to Users for public or commercial use of its Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights or of any other right relating to its Website and the services offered therein. The User can only access elements and services for personal and private use, it is totally forbidden therefore the use, distribution, public notification (including making available) of all or part of the content of this website and other sites belonging to the same website for public or commercial purposes, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation, without the express permission in writing of the website owner, teatroflamencomadrid.com. The User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and, in general, any other form of exploitation, through any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this Website is a breach of the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property Rights of the website owner teatroflamencomadrid.com
- LIABILITY REGIME
- 6.1. Liability for Use of the Website. The User is solely liable for breaches in which they may incur or harm they may cause by using the Website. The website owner, teatroflamencomadrid.com, its partners, companies in the group, collaborators, employees and representatives, are hereby exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from Users' actions. The website owner, teatroflamencomadrid.com, will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the Website, however, teatroflamencomadrid.com does not guarantee the absence of errors, or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible through this Website. The User is solely liable for any claim or legal action, in or out of court, filed by third parties against teatroflamencomadrid.com based on User´s use of the Website. If appropriate, the User will assume any outgoings, costs and indemnities charged to teatroflamencomadrid.com as a result of such claims or legal actions.
- 6.2 Liability for operation of the Website. Teatroflamencomadrid.com is exempt from any liability that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, dues to causes beyond its control. Similarly, teatroflamencomadrid.com is exempt from any liability that may arise from delays or blockages in the operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of the telephone lines or the Internet, as well as any damage caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of teatroflamencomadrid.com. The website owner, teatroflamencomadrid.com, is entitled to temporarily, and without notice, suspend access to the website due to maintenance, repairs, updating or improvements.
- 6.3. Liability for opinions expressed in the website. The website owner, teatroflamencomadrid.com is not liable for the opinions, articles, statements, content etc. expressed in this website, such statements and opinions are the sole responsibility of the people expressing them. The website reserves the right to delete that content and opinion which may be untrue, illegal, immoral and may go against public order and good practice.
- 6.4 Liability for links. Links contained on this Website may lead Users to other Websites managed by third parties. The website owner, teatroflamencomadrid.com, declines any liability regarding the information found outside the Website, as the links that appear on the site are solely to inform Users of the existence of other sources of information on specific matters. Teatroflamencomadrid.com is exempt from all liability for the correct operation of such links, of the result obtained through said links, of the truth and legality of the contents or information that may be accessed, as well as for the harm that may be caused to Users due to the information found on the linked Website.
- POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE
- 7.1 Application forms. Subject to specific information indicated in each of the Website forms, when Users provide personal information they are expressly authorising the teatroflamencomadrid.com to use the data for the purposes indicated. Teatroflamencomadrid.com will incorporate the information provided by Users in a file belonging to teatroflamencomadrid.com and duly communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Users or their representatives may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure or objection, in a written and signed sent to the aforementioned address in the relevant section.