Cancellation and refund policy
- Change of date can be requested up to 24 hours before the show.
- FLAMENCO THEATRE MADRID will reimburse the full cost of tickets cancelled up to 24 hours before the start of the show and 50% of the cost of tickets cancelled up to 12 hours before the start of the show.
- No refund will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 12 hours notice.
- The ticket is not nominative and is transferable.
- FLAMENCO THEATRE MADRID is not responsible for replacing or refunding tickets in the event of loss or theft.
- FLAMENCO THEATRE MADRID reserves the right to modify (date, time and artists) or cancel the scheduled show in the event of technical or artistic problems or reasons beyond its control.
- In the event of changes made to, or the cancellation of, scheduled shows for reasons attributable to FLAMENCO THEATRE MADRID, the customer has the right to receive a full refund.
FLAMENCO THEATRE MADRID guarantees that payment and the online buying experience through our site, teatroflamencomadrid.com, are safe and trustworthy through our payment suppliers PayPal/BBVA. Both international clients and EU clients can use PayPal/BBVA as their preferred payment method for their online purchases. It is not necessary to have an account with either of these entities to use this method of payment: simply link a debit or credit card, or in the event that the customer doesn´t have a card, inputting the account details can make a bank transfer.
PayPal/BBVA is a safe and easy way to pay and to receive payments without sharing financial information. Any transactions undertaken in this way are made safe thanks to an automatic encryption system and the most advanced anti-fraud systems available.
For more information, changes or cancellations to bookings, contact our Customer Service Department on 911 59 20 05, open from 10:00 until 22:00, or via email at email@example.com